Yvelife Cat Laser Toy



This was for my new kitten that showed up at my home.  His name is Mittens.  Mittens liked it initially but was distracted by the sounds the device made.  After using it for around 5 minutes he had no interest in it and just stared at the device making a grinding noise.

It was easy to use.  Tt included a micro USB cable but required my own adapter or I could use 4 AA batteries.  The device has a button the cycles from OFF-SLOW-FAST.  It also has a slider to control the aim.  I set up the device on a table that is about 30" off the ground.  I had to set the aim to the lowest setting because the made way too big circles otherwise.  When it is on it makes oval shapes, stops, wiggles around and reverses.

Ultimantly, I am returning the device.  If it didn't make a distracting noise I think my kitten would have been more interested and would have played with it.  It is possible that mine was defective with the noise it made.


Purchase at Amazon.com for $25.00

Yvelife Cat Laser Toy Automatic, Interactive Toy for Kitten/Dogs - USB Charging, Placing Hign,5 Random Pattern, Automatic On/Off and Silent (P01), White, Medium by WonderfulElec
Learn more: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RVPN6SC/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_VkLCFbKMX7T3H


Comments